Monday, January 1, 2018

Emily Unboxing the DER EE DE-5000 LCR Meter & English Manual







Emily unboxes my new Handheld LCR (ESR) Meter the DER EE DE-5000.
I am eager to try out the ESR, Dissipation Factor, Quality Factor and Phase Angle test features on some old and new large electrolytic capacitors from elevator drives. (D/Q/ESR/O).

This was purchased from amazon from the seller DER EE Electrical Instrument as a bundle package for $125 but apparently has been rebranded and sold by different companies. IET Labs Inc. apparently has discontinued selling the DE-5000 and DE-6000 but they seem to still be selling the DE-5000 on Amazon but instead of the IET branding it has DER EE exactly as mine does.
Its all very confusing and I have read that some versions (Japanese Version) are better than others but I don’t know how to differentiate. 

This did not come with an english user manual so search online for a DE-5000 User Manual in English or click on the following links. 

DE-5000 User and Service Manual English PDF:
https://www.ietlabs.com/pdf/Manuals/DE_5000_im.pdf

Full Featured Portable LCR Meter DE-5000 Data Sheet with features, options, specifications, and option models:
https://www.ietlabs.com/pdf/Datasheets/DE_5000.pdf

DE-6000 User and Service Manual English PDF:
https://www.ietlabs.com/pdf/Manuals/DE_6000_im.pdf

Full Featured Portable LCR Meter DE-6000 Data Sheet with features, options, specifications, and option models:
https://www.ietlabs.com/pdf/Datasheets/DE-6000.pdf


Also if you internet search: Instruction Manual Dual Display LCR Meter DE-5000,
A website hosts another more compact version of the manual that I have downloaded and printed but I don’t want to link the site as its a foreign website and I am not sure the security risk if any.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. instrukcja obslugi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.

    ReplyDelete